Socking away money for retirement is a great idea, but how much do you really need to save? How long do you need to work to set yourself up comfortably in your golden years? Enter your information below, the charts and numbers will change as you go along, so try a few different numbers and see how different scenarios might play out for you.
- Amortization - Determines the periodic payment you will have to make to repay a loan in a specified time.
- College Tuition Planner - Estimates future college expenses and the additional amount that would have to be added to your savings to fund those expenses.
- Future Value of Regular Payments - Shows how much annual contributions to a savings account will be worth in the future.
- Present Value / Future Value - Allows you to experiment with the components that determine the future value of an investment, including computing the amount you would need to invest today in order to reach a future goal.
- Roth IRA Conversion Calculator - Use this calculator to compare Traditional & Roth IRAs.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. The financial calculators provided here are informational in nature only and are not representative of any particular investment. Securities products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal.